1. Blessed is the man // that walketh not in the counsel / of the . un- / godly:
Nor standeth in the way of sinners, // nor sitteth in the / seat . of the / scorn-/ful.
2. But his delight is in the / law . of the / Lord:
And in his law doth he / medi.tate / day and / night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the / rivers . of / water:
That bringeth forth his / fruit . in his / sea-/son.
4. His leaf also / shall not / wither:
And whatsoever he / doeth . shall pros-/per.
5. The ungodly / are not / so:
But are like the chaff which the / wind / driveth . a-/way.
6. Therefore the ungodly shall not / stand . in the / judgment:
Nor sinners in the congregation / of the / righteous.
7. For the Lord knoweth the / way . of the / righteous:
But the way of the un-/godly . shall per-/ish.
Glory be to the Father /and . to the / Son,
and / to / the Holy / Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and / ever / shall be:
World / without / end, A-/men.